Indian country has a growing and strong economy. It has unlimited business and trading opportunities that attract small to multinational business companies across different industries. Gifted with long coastline, the country has numerous active ports that play an import role in shipping and receiving goods. To have a deep understanding about trading opportunities, import and export data report can be useful information base. Import and export details will help you to know about several vital facts for your business.
The country purchases a variety of goods from different countries across the world. In the year of 2015, India imported huge quantity of products that account approximately 390 billion US dollar worth. Oils, gems, precious metals, machinery, organic chemicals, iron, steel, animal and vegetable fats, fertilizers, and medical and technical equipment are the top purchases in the country. Oils, gems, and precious metals together account around 40 percent of total. Cereals, sugar, vegetable products, beverages, oil seeds, headgear, coffee, tea, spices, and aircrafts are the fastest growing products. China, Arabia, Switzerland, Indonesia, and Korea were the top foreign importers in the previous year.
Ranked as the third richest nation in the world, India exported huge quantity of goods that account approximately 264 billion US dollar worth. The top products include gems and precious metals, oils, vehicles, machinery, pharmaceuticals, organic chemicals, clothing, electronic equipment, and cotton. Gems, precious metals, and oils together account around 40 percent of total. Nickel, umbrella, wood pulp, tin, cocoa, arms and ammunition, planting products, ceramic products, milling products, and artificial fur are the top growing products. The United States of America, UAE, Hong Kong, China, UK, and Singapore are the top buyers of the country.
This is a brief overview of Import Export Data India in the year of 2015. A comprehensive report will offer various other useful information that you can use for analyzing market trends and planning business operations. To get Export Import Data in an appropriate format, you can contact with an online service provider. There are several online data agencies available. They provide you the required business transaction data online also at the minimal charges. Any query please Visit our site: – http://www.cybex.in/
Data about imports and exports in India can be a key knowledgebase for overseas trading. There are number of online data agencies are operating here. These agencies cater data related needs of business organizations. They collect, manage, and store a wide range of business statistics including imports and exports, and make the requested documents available on the Internet in return of money. These agencies have well-managed online portals where you can download records in different formats as per your business needs.
A comprehensive import and export knowledgebase contains a wide array of statistics. Some of its major components are:
• Product Details: It is one of the most vital information of Indian Import Export Data. It includes details about type of product, packing size, price per unit, and total consignment cost.
• Port Details: It includes details of ports used for shipping and receiving goods. This helps overseas traders to know about new ports to dispatch their consignments from best available root.
• Manufacturer Details: This detail includes information product manufactures. It will help you to know about the complete addresses and contact numbers of manufactures and details of their manufacturing units.
• Shipping Details: It includes details of shipping consignments, such as opted routes, date and time of dispatching and receiving goods, details of transportation, and cost involved in delivery.
• Custom Duty Charges: It is another key component of Import Export Data. When you ship a consignment to another country, you must need to pay custom duty charges. This information will help you to get an approximate estimate of custom charges for your consignment.